Lizna.com is committed to protecting user privacy. When you register for an account, you may be asked to supply personally identifying information, including your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- a) To improve our website: We continuously analyze and update our site to improve the Lizna.com user experience based on internally developed information and user feedback provided by you.
- b) To improve customer service: We use information developed through our website and its users to help us improve customer service request responses and support inquiries.
- c) To send periodic e-mail: We will only use the email address you provide for order processing and to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- d) To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
We employ cookies (small files transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your browser, if allowed) that enable us to recognize your browser for capturing and remembering certain information. Cookies help us remember and process items in your shopping bag and compile data about traffic and interaction on the site so we may create an improved user experience in the future. Any information collected by lizna.com via cookies is not linked to any customer’s personal information collected by us.
- Personal Information
Your personal information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- Safeguarding Your Privacy
- Third Party Disclosures
We will not transfer, trade, sell or otherwise reveal personally identifiable information to others. Trusted third parties assisting in operating lizna.com, conducting business, or servicing user orders are exempt from this policy as long as they agree to follow our privacy policies and keep personal information confidential. We may release personally identifiable information when required to comply with the law, enforce lizna.com site policies, or protect our rights or those of others, or for safety reasons. Non-personally identifiable site visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, and other uses.
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. The third party may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.